How to connect VCR To TV Using Composite Wires
Click here to see this wiring diagram
- Connect one end of the Composite Red (Right)/White (Left)/Yellow (Video) cable to the VCR connector labeled Composite, Audio/Video, Output or TV and the other end to any Input Composite connector on the TV.
- To watch a VCR/VHS tape, put in the tape and press Play. Select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the Composite cable from the VCR.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
|No TV||No Receiver||No TV Source||No CD||No Computer|
|TV||A/V Receiver||Cable Box||CD Player||Computer|
|Input Selector||Satellite||SACD Player|
|No VCR||No DVD Player||No DVD Recorder||No Game System||No Record Player|
|VCR||DVD Player||DVD Recorder||Game System||Record Player|
|VCR/DVD Combo||BluRay Player||TiVo / DVR|
Start Over with a new diagram
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%
Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.
Click here to load a Permanent Link for this diagram that can then be bookmarked or shared with others or copy the URL below.