How to connect BluRay To TV Using HDMI With Digital Optical From BluRay To Receiver Wires
Click here to see this wiring diagram
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the BluRay connector labeled HDMI, Output, Monitor or TV and the other end to any Input HDMI connector on the TV.
- Connect one end of the TOS Link Digital Optical cable to the BluRay connector labeled TOS Link or Optical Output and the other end to an Optical Input on the Receiver.
- To watch a BluRay, turn on the BluRay Player and put in the BluRay Disc. Select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the HDMI cable from the BluRay player.
- To listen to the BluRay through the Receiver speakers, select the Input on the Receiver that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the Digital Optical cable from the BluRay player.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
|No TV||No Receiver||No TV Source||No CD||No Computer|
|TV||A/V Receiver||Cable Box||CD Player||Computer|
|Input Selector||Satellite||SACD Player|
|No VCR||No DVD Player||No DVD Recorder||No Game System||No Record Player|
|VCR||DVD Player||DVD Recorder||Game System||Record Player|
|VCR/DVD Combo||BluRay Player||TiVo / DVR|
Start Over with a new diagram
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%
Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.
Click here to load a Permanent Link for this diagram that can then be bookmarked or shared with others or copy the URL below.