How to connect Computer To TV Using VGA To Component And 3 5mm Mini Phone To Composite Wires
Click here for help identifying the different types of wires and connectors
Click here for help identifying connectors on the back of components
Click here to see this wiring diagram
- Connect the 3.5mm Mini end of the 3.5mm Mini Phone to Composite cable to the Headphone Output on the Computer and the Composite end of the 3.5mm Mini Phone to Composite connector to the Composite connector on the TV that also has the Component connector in the same section.
- Connect one end of the VGA to Component cable to the VGA port on the Video Card Output on the Computer and the Component end of the VGA to Component connector to the Component connector on the TV that also has the Composite connector in the same section.
- To watch / listen to the Computer, select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the Component cable from the Computer.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
|No TV||No Receiver||No TV Source||No CD||No Computer|
|TV||A/V Receiver||Cable Box||CD Player||Computer|
|Input Selector||Satellite||SACD Player|
|No VCR||No DVD Player||No DVD Recorder||No Game System||No Record Player|
|VCR||DVD Player||DVD Recorder||Game System||Record Player|
|VCR/DVD Combo||BluRay Player||TiVo / DVR|
Start Over with a new diagram
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%
Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.
Click here to load a Permanent Link for this diagram that can then be bookmarked or shared with others or copy the URL below.