How to connect DVD To TV Using S-Video Digital Coaxial Wires
Click here to see this wiring diagram
- Connect one end of the Digital Coaxial cable to the DVD connector labeled Digital Coaxial Output and the other end to a Digital Coaxial connector on the TV that also has a S-Video connector in the same section.
- Connect one end of the S-Video cable to the DVD connector labeled S-Video, Output, Monitor or TV and the other end to the S-Video Input on the TV that is next to the Digital Coaxial Audio connector above.
- To watch a DVD, turn on the Receiver and select the Input on the Receiver that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the S-Video cable from the DVD Player and then select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the S-Video cable from the Receiver.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
|No TV||No Receiver||No TV Source||No CD||No Computer|
|TV||A/V Receiver||Cable Box||CD Player||Computer|
|Input Selector||Satellite||SACD Player|
|No VCR||No DVD Player||No DVD Recorder||No Game System||No Record Player|
|VCR||DVD Player||DVD Recorder||Game System||Record Player|
|VCR/DVD Combo||BluRay Player||TiVo / DVR|
Start Over with a new diagram
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%
Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.
Click here to load a Permanent Link for this diagram that can then be bookmarked or shared with others or copy the URL below.