How to connect Game To TV Using Component Digital Optical Wires
Click here for help identifying the different types of wires and connectors
Click here for help identifying connectors on the back of components
Click here to see this wiring diagram
- Connect one end of the TOS Link Digital Optical cable to the Game System connector labeled TOS Link or Optical Output and the other end to an TOS Link Digital Optical Input on the TV that is next to a Component Video connector.
- Connect one end of the Component Green (P)/Blue (Pb/Cb)/Red (Pr/Cr) cable to the Game System connector labeled Component, Video, Output, Monitor or TV and the other end to the Component Input on the TV that is next to the TOS Link Digital Optical Audio connector above.
- To play a Game, turn on the Game System and put in the Game. Select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the Component cable from the Game System.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
|No TV||No Receiver||No TV Source||No CD||No Computer|
|TV||A/V Receiver||Cable Box||CD Player||Computer|
|Input Selector||Satellite||SACD Player|
|No VCR||No DVD Player||No DVD Recorder||No Game System||No Record Player|
|VCR||DVD Player||DVD Recorder||Game System||Record Player|
|VCR/DVD Combo||BluRay Player||TiVo / DVR|
Start Over with a new diagram
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%
Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.
Click here to load a Permanent Link for this diagram that can then be bookmarked or shared with others or copy the URL below.